cookie monster ^^



whaddup yawww ! BHAHAHA its being long time since my last entry ;) jyeah now im back peeps ! miss me ? sure not right ? ;p 

Did you noticed bout the photo above ? do you know what was it ? heeeeee im sure alot of people know right ? its COOKIES MONSTER ! reason fr this entry ? well in couple of hours i will become "YOUNG ADULT" thats mean no more eenie meenie things to do right ? and no childish action ! ofcourse ;D I know this sound weird for a guy who will turn EIGHTEEN in just few hours to ask peeps to buy him a soft toys right ? cut it out ! just wanna tell you since I was 6 SESSAME STREET was my favourite tv programme and i still watch it till I was fourteen how childish right ? errrrr ==' act the best reason to describe why i want this COOKIES MONSTER so bad is ..... during my hang up this wednesday evening bout 1525 i saw theres a couple sit a side of a road theres a girl give her boy friend a present , what present ? its ELMO dude ! how cute his girlfriend ;D then they walk as he hold his present "ELMO" i realised they were so cute together *JEALOUS . errrrr IRFAN CUT IT OUT ! 

HAHAHA MY GOD too much rubish talk rite ? but the point is 
I WANT COOKIES MONSTER AS MY BIRTDAY PRESENT CAN I ?
KEHKEHKEH ! is it too childish ?